Welcome to Namun School
NAMUN School started in 1996 in Brussels under the name Namunkanda. Within the years, it developed and is now well-known as NAMUN School. We started with courses like balafon, kora and percussions but also polyphonic singing and dance.
N’Faly Kouyaté is the founder of NAMUN School. In 2009, Sandra Werner joined the team and with courses, workshops, retreats and even cultural excursions, they arrived to build this African Culture and Music Platform.
With our fabulous and very professional teachers like N’Faly Kouyaté, Aminata Maciré Touré, Muriel Kouyaté, Anita Daulne, Fredy Massamba, Dobet Gnahoré, Stella Khumalo, Vuyo Tshuma and others, we could achieve a high quality standard in African Music Teaching which we constantly expand.
What we offer ?
- Online certificates can be obtained in a range of specialized areas.
- Online diplomas are awarded for one to two years of study with LMS.
- Online associate degrees usually take approximately two years then.
- Online preparatory year programs are an opportunity for students.
- Online Summer courses are a great way to gain qualifications.